Base Metal Clay – Introduction and Beginners
To book a date for this class please contact the Studio.
This is a two day class due to the long firing schedules.
This class is for absolute beginners. In this class we will be making two or three easy pieces using these processes:
- You will learn:
- The nature and properties of base metal clays, how to condition the clay and how to keep it moist and ready to use.
- Introduction to all tools and their uses.
- The various stages to create a piece of jewellery:
- Clay stage, use of texture mats, drying processes, refining techniques, firing and polishing.
- To book a class please contact the Studio. Thank you.